MBA Personal Statement
Still, taking no notice of the fact that your MBA statement of purpose is all-important? Then you’ll fail! Instead, you’d better get assisted by our experts and amaze the committee!
Indifference to quality is a driver of collapse.
Authentic, Spectacular & Personalized MBA SoPs
Get a 100% original SoP that meets your particular MBA program’s requirements. We strive to create texts that will introduce you to the admission representatives, making them glued to your story forthwith and stuck on this narrative for a huge amount of time!
Easy Communication with Your Writer
Remember that a direct chat option can be used at your convenience in your Customer Area. Text your writer or manager to specify some things, ask how much has already been done, and so on.
Tailored to the MBA Application Requirements
Get a statement of purpose that will keep pace with all the demands. Be sure that we’ll ascertain the strictest conformity to the admission board’s requirements, for instance, concerning content and format. Your task is in safe hands!
14 Days of Freebie Amendments
Some corrections need to be made to your SoP? Gotten its final version but noticed some errors? Free edits can be made! You’ve got two weeks after the deadline to get it done.
Targeted on a Specific MBA Program
Each SoP is meticulously examined by the writer for the certainty that it fulfills all the criteria of the chosen MBA course. Also, we’ll target the doc at your major by accentuating your most creditable qualities.
Ask for a refund for 14 days after the deadline expires. Exasperated with troubles caused by undependable services? We are your solution! Cooperating with us, you can be sure about fair dealing!
Letter of Recommendation
Waiver Request Letter
Statement of Purpose
You can place your trust in our highly professional writers in MBA fields. Be sure that our specialists will represent your candidacy at the very best for you to be accepted as they pass a challenging test before getting hired.
MBA Degree Holders
Experts in All Business Fields
Intent on Your Success
Proficient in Writing
Successful MBA Application Writing Experience
A great experience of working as a marketing specialist had a considerable effect on Stella’s professionalism. She perfectly deals with a company’s global partners and the whole staff due to amazing communication skills and the ability to persuade people well. Stella will come up with a strong marketing statement that will bring you the desired result!
Adrian will depict your true business skills in your MBA SoP. He’s a smart specialist who possesses considerable knowledge of business development, people management, and strategic planning. So, he knows how to prioritize things properly to show your maximum!
Scott, a profound expert in economics, will assist you with the preparation of a professional, comprehensive, and winning admission doc for any business school. He’s aware that it’s vital to present a decent SoP to set yourself apart from other applicants and surprise the committee. So, just exact and relevant info will be included in your text.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
Lynda specializes in the preparation of SoP applications for MBA schools in business management and HR. She has strong collaboration and communication skills that help her to find out more info about applicants. She’ll notice all the benefits that will bring you a prize.
IT or TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT
If you’re interested both in IT and business & management, here’s a top expert who will think out a nice MBA SoP for you! Robert deals with database administration and software development, and he knows well what skills are required of students for enrollment in this area. Let him dazzle the selection board with your statement!
Helena knows how to demonstrate your leadership skills through an SoP text. Her immeasurable experience in the field and numerous open public meetings have given her valuable skills in portraying people’s personalities. You just need to share major demands and vital personal info with Helena to get an alluring SoP.
After getting a master’s degree in finance, Angela decided to become a business coach to assist startup businesspeople and graduate students in treating money and managing finances properly. She’ll manifest your performance and make your best traits look apposite. Constant communication will be guaranteed if you need to ask or amend something in your statement.
Our invaluable expert who’ll present a conclusive SoP for you, as he knows how to define the main destination by implementing critical and logical thinking and developing a clear plan.
Vickie will help you to organize your statement of purpose for MBA school by following all of the requirements and showing your beneficial traits. She will concentrate her attention on your well-developed mathematical, deductive reasoning, time management, and communication skills. She can cope with any complex issue concerning the accounting sphere, so feel free to ask her for help.
Possess first-rate soft & hard skills? Seem to be organized and motivated? Have experience in customer support? Then Stefan will draw a picture of your background by crafting a breathtaking SoP for the MBA program. He’s highly detail-oriented, so be sure about the quality of your text. Everything will be done sublimely.
Thanks for the edit. I'm quite comfortable with the SOP. Thanks for great work.
That looks really good. Thank you very much!
You have done an incredible work for me. I am very pleased reading the paper you have written for me. I believe that will be all.
Thank you Connie for your great job and reactivity.
I just wanted to thank you for writing such an outstanding statement of purpose for me! You are the best, thanks again!
I like very much the final version of this statement of purpose. Really appreciate your timely responses to my emails and tremendous help during this writing process.
Thank you for excellent work!!!
This came out very well. I do not think I will need help with revisions at this point. Thank you very much for your time and expertise.
We Will Grant Your Wish to Study in the MBA Program You’ve Opted for!
Complete the Form
That’s absolutely trouble-free. Just fill the necessary fields to give us your instructions and click on the payment button. To get an ideally written MBA SoP, provide us with particular details of your candidacy, including your academic achievements, your program of choice, and the admission board’s formatting rules.
- By the way, do not forget to fill in our Questionnaire. Download it, type in the required things, and add it to your order form. PS, all the personal information you provide to us is 100% secured and anonymous. All of the data is kept secret.
After you pay for your order successfully, the writer will begin composing your admission document. You can be confident that all money transactions are safe and protected. Moreover, you will get payment confirmation by email.
Once the payment is successfully executed, you’ll receive your Customer Area login and password. Note that you can change the latter if you dislike it. The customer area allows you to communicate with your support manager and writer. Also, in this place, you can upload files and download the tasks that have been done, request a revision if you find something unsatisfactory, and order something else.
You can track all the updates by email. Also, you can request SMS reports to regulate the process to the full. When your MBA SoP is ready, our editing team will ascertain its congruence with the needed demands. Then, you’ll be able to save it by entering your Customer Area. You’ll get your statement on the dot or even prior to the deadline! If you want something to be reworked, ask our manager within 14 days. We’ll do it, expeditiously!
Email & SMS Updates
Select whatever suits you best. Emails,
SMS notifications or both can be picked!
Chat with the specialist, download the final
doc, and order new texts with ease.
Stop dithering and ask our support
managers all you want about your SoP!
Importance of MBA Personal Statement for Your Application
To get into your chosen MBA program, you have to undergo the application process. You have to submit various documents as requested by the school. One of the most essential application documents that you should take time doing is the MBA personal statement. Perhaps you may ask yourself, why are best personal statements for MBA important? Why do you have to submit one? Put yourself in the position of the selection committee.
When there are so many applicants who have submitted their official transcripts, resumes, etc. and you want to know more about these people? What is the way for you to assess an individual? Personal statements MBA say a lot about a particular candidate. Personal statements for MBA may appear to be just an ordinary letter. But when you look at it closely, you will know how crucial it is to make a perfectly written personal statement.In your personal statement, you don’t just introduce yourself or express your interest in the school that you are applying for You also have to be able to showcase your knowledge, skills, and professional experience in such a way that they see you as an applicant who can study in their institution. MBA programs are quite competitive so you would definitely want to make your personal statement competitive too. You want to entice and capture the people reading your application essay.
Personal Statements for MBA Writing Best Practices to Be Aware Of
Business school personal statement writing is a tricky business. You have to be enthusiastic yet realistic. Write the content carefully and format is properly. Here are the best practices, which can help you to write a winning statement.
Structure of an essay: According to experts, the structure of the essay is very important. You need to mention your goals and those key points, which help you to shape these goals. Explain your life experiences, which lead you to have an MBA as your career destination. Incorporate your values in the structure and mention what is the importance of these values in your life.
Build your story on the theme: It is important to build your story on a theme, which can be professional or personal. Focus on qualities like leadership, passion, and dedication. You can also use your helpful nature as the main idea. Students incorporate different ideas in a single MBA Personal statement to make a winning statement. No matter what is the theme or idea you are using, you have to focus on that and show it will proper examples.
Structure of the MBA Personal Statements
Writing a statement of purpose is quite challenging. When you look at samples, you may think that it is very easy since the words are limited and it is just a one paper document. But if you really look at how successful applicants have written their personal statements, you will see how important they are. The structure and the way how you write your personal statement can significantly affect your application. You are not just evaluated based on the content of the application essay, but also how you write.
It is different from one school to another. There are some schools that have specific requirements when it comes to the structure or format of the personal statement that they require from students. But even for schools who give you the freedom to write your personal statement the way you want it, there is still a general format and structure that you have to follow.
Personal Statement MBA Writing Quality
If you read some Personal Statements MBA of those students who got admission successfully, you will notice that the writing quality was good. You are not required like a professional writer, as the admission committee is looking for the qualities necessary for good business persons. But you need to produce good quality writing. The characteristics of good writing can be following.
- An Attractive introduction: It is very important to grab the attention of the reader, right from the beginning. An admission committee member reader a lot of admission essays every day and most of them are boring enough, he reads just a few lines of a paragraph. You have to write a compelling introduction and make sure it binds the readers till the end. Many professionals say you have to start from the first sentence. The introduction should force the reader to read the whole document, and he should have it in his mind, at the end of his day.
- Use active voice: The essay should be written in the active voice. You have to choose your verbs wisely. Use positive verbs, which are powerful too. Don’t write about yourself only, write about the people around you and how you are helping them. Writing in a positive voice will reflect your enthusiasm and passion, which is vital for this kind of documents.
These are just the two basic qualities of a good writer. You have to be positive about yourself and others too. Don’t criticize anyone for anything.
Characteristics of A “Good Voice”
The tone or voice of your essay is very important. It makes the image of you in the mind of the reader when he starts reading your paper. Here are the characteristics of a good voice.
- Friendliness: Your tone should be very friendly. You should sound like a nice person. After reading your essay the reader should agree to sit next to you in the class.
- Be honest: Don’t try to paint a perfect picture of yourself. You need to be honest and fair when you write about yourself.
- Show: Try to narrate relevant examples that reflect a positive image of your personality. Don’t write to you are kindhearted, write an incident which shows this quality of yours.
- Be humble: You have to write about your accomplishments but at the same time don’t sound arrogant. Be a kind person, who is down to earth.
- Be considerate: The voice should present you as a sensitive and caring person. You should not sound self-centered and selfish.
- Be one of the Cohort: You should sound like a student who is eager to learn new things. Don’t be mature enough, not suitable to sit in a class.
5 Categories of Personal Statements MBA Prompts
It is easy to write an application by using prompts. Prompts or discussion topics can be divided into 5 different categories. Here we explain all these categories.
- Introduction: The first prompt is to introduce yourself. Most of the schools ask their students for the introduction in different variations. Introduction to the admission committee or introduction to the new class, different words are used for this purpose.
- Objectives: This is another prompt, which asks for your career goals and the importance of this business degree in your life.
- School selection: This prompt is about the selection of a particular school. What are the features or the key highlight which attracted you to this school?
- Successes and failures: This prompt is about the achievement in the life of the candidate. You have to tell me about the failures you faced, and the lessons learned from them.
- Additional information: The last prompt is about any other information you want to provide. Usually, bad grades or anything on your resume, which needs explanation is discussed here.
8 Expert Tips on How to Write Winning Personal Statements for MBA
We can help you to write your essay. Here are some tips from our experts, which you will find helpful.
- Outline first, it will help you to write all the important points. You can arrange them in order. It is also helpful to keep your statement within the desired length. You can highlight important and relevant points and forget about the irrelevant ones.
- Some school asks specific questions and you need to answer them. If this is the case, answer every question and make sure your answer is relevant. Write short yet precise answers.
- When you write an essay for an MBA program, you need to focus on your MBA. Provide information which is relevant to this program. Write qualities that reflect your management abilities and necessary for a good businessperson.
- Write information which is not available in your application and resume. In this document, the focus should be on your goals. Short term goals and long-term goals and how this degree can help to achieve them.
- Interestingly build your story. If you will narrate it like a story, it will keep the reader engaged and that is what the purpose of this paper is. Hold the reader and tell him about your previous accomplishments and future goals with particular reference to this degree.
- You must address the question, why you want to pursue this degree. What is its importance in your life and career and how you will use it for the betterment of society at large? Show your passion for the degree.
- Why you have selected this school? What are the features which make it unique and why you want to be part of this campus? Every school has a unique set of values and principals, make sure you are a perfect fit for that.
- When you are done, review and edit your essay much time. Make sure it is free from all kinds of mistakes. Get an opinion from another person and remove all kinds of errors. Check Spellings, punctuation errors and sentence structure mistakes. You are not required to write like a pro, but mistakes can ruin your image.
- It is a formal letter. You need to use formal language when writing your personal statement. Keep in mind that the people who will read your application belong to the academy.
- In the structure of the letter, it should include the following: address, date, the name of the person who is going to receive your application, salutation and the main body of your letter.
- In the main body of your letter, it should contain all of the elements that are needed to have a good personal statement. First is you have to introduce yourself. Second is you need to provide information regarding your professional qualifications, work experience, and credentials.
- You may also want to share your career objectives and goals.
4 Fatal Errors to Avoid in Your MBA Personal Statement
Students are confused about writing personal essays. The content, format and other details about this document make it tricky to write. In this confusion, the majority of the students make some fatal mistakes, which creates problems in their admission. Here we are discussing those mistakes and hope that it will help you to avoid them.
- Writing content from resume: It is the most common mistake. Students write information from their resume in this essay. You have to avoid this. Provide that information that is not in your resume but can be vital for your admission. You can explain those things which make your resume weak and put a question mark on it. It is your stage to present your personality as a perfect fit for MBA admission.
- Adding irrelevant information: You don’t have the liberty to write anything. You have to be specific in your content. Add important information, which is relevant too. The data you write should support your admission struggle. You can’t mention all your achievements and struggles in this short document, so being relevant is the key.
- Skipping your contribution to campus: The essay is not only talking about yourself but your surroundings as well. The admission committee is looking for the student, who can add some value to their campus as well. Who can positively contribute to campus life? Majority of the students miss this part of their essay and reduce their chances to get admission.
- Writing general statements: Students write general statements and fail to present a clear image of their personality. No matter you are writing a personal essay or MBA goal Statement, you have to be very specific and clear. Present yourself as a strong personality, who is ambitious, energetic and motivated.
MBA Personal Statement Writing: The Services That We Offer
With our website, you will be able to get the best writing team that can help you create personal statements for MBA that will allow you to get some edge over the other applicants no matter what school you aspire to get into. In addition, you will also be able to get personalized instruction regarding the improvement of your writing style as well as training in the various aspects of technical writing.
Aside from this, you will also be able to come in contact with our staff regularly so that you may constantly maintain the top quality of your personal statements MBA. Our website has a live chat feature that will allow you to keep in close contact with our personnel 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This what we can write for you besides personal statement:
- Scholarship statement of purpose
- Letter of recommendation
- Application essay
- LinkedIn profile development
- And more!
It will definitely bring home the type of MBA personal statements to the table if you decide to use our website for your own benefit. Aside from this, you will also get to see various samples of ready-made personal statements that you can use as a template for your own essay. This is why it would be easier for you to work on our website as soon as you can.
Furthermore, you will be able to get the opportunity to work with other students and share opinions and ideas through our online forums which can help enhance your writing skills even more. So this is really the best website that you can ever have at your disposal.
The Final Words about Us
Again, if you want to have the best personal statements for MBA, please do not hesitate to visit MBA StatementOfPurpose.com. It will definitely not regret using this website for your own advantage or to help someone in need. You will get to have all the benefits of having a professional team of writers help you out when making your very own personal statement that can lead you to the greater heights of success as soon as possible. Here are benefits that you’ll enjoy while working with us:
- Fully customized SoPs
- Direct communication with the experienced MBA writer
- Error-free final draft
- Free features
- And even more!
So, what are you waiting for?